On the Media Hub:
- Exit the FOD app, by using the “Home” button on the remote.
- Open “Settings” (the gear icon on the bottom of the screen. If the Settings icon is not on the bottom of the screen, open the “Apps” menu (the icon which looks like a jacket button, then navigate to Settings.)
- Navigate to “Apps”
- Scroll through the lists of applications until you locate “Fitness On Demand.”
- Select “Force Stop” and click OK
- Then select “Clear Data” and click OK
- Confirm any dialog
- Return to the desktop, and re-launch Fitness On Demand app which is the blue play button icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Observe the pairing code.
On the iPad:
- Select the “Admin” option in the upper right of the screen.
- Enter your Fitness On Demand pass code 2411
- In the Admin area tap “Replace media hub”
- Enter video player name (any name is fine)
- Enter pairing code
- Tap send when all information is entered
- Select "OK," and exit out of the Admin menu