If you have not already done so, please update the Fitness On Demand app on your Media Hub to version 1.0.13, this version includes a fix that will mitigate the chances of encountering the Authentication Error. To update the app, open the Apps menu on the home screen of the Hub, select Agent, then Managed Apps, and look for the FOD app on the right. If the version number is not 1.0.13, please scroll over and select the FOD app; this will trigger the update.
We are aware of an issue where the media hub will lose connection and display "Authentication Error" at the top of the TV display. Our Development team is working on a permanent fix, but in the meantime, we have a workaround. The below steps will clear the error:
On the Media Hub:
- Exit the FOD app, by using the “Home” button on the remote.
- Open “Settings” (the gear icon on the bottom of the screen. If it’s not on the bottom of the screen, open the “Apps” menu (the icon which looks like a jacket button, then navigate to Settings.
- Navigate to “Apps”
- Scroll through the lists of applications until you locate “Fitness On Demand.”
- Select “Force Stop” and click OK
- Then select “Clear Data” and click OK
- Confirm any dialog
- Return to the desktop, and re-launch Fitness On Demand app which is the blue play button icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Observe the pairing code.
On the iPad:
- Select the “Admin” option in the upper-right of the screen.
- Enter your Fitness On Demand pass code 2411
- In the Admin area tap “Replace media hub”
- Enter video player name (any name is fine)
- Enter pairing code
- Select OK, and then exit out of the Admin menu
Tap send when all information is entered