We are aware of an issue where the media hub will lose connection and display "Authentication Error" at the top of the TV display. Our Development team is working on a permanent fix, but in the meantime, we have a workaround. The below steps will clear the error:
On the Media Hub:
- Exit the FOD app, by using the “Home” button on the remote.
- Open “Settings” (the gear icon on the bottom of the screen. If it’s not on the bottom of the screen, open the “Apps” menu (the icon which looks like a jacket button, then navigate to Settings.
- Navigate to “Apps”
- Scroll through the lists of applications until you locate “Fitness On Demand.”
- Select “Force Stop” and click OK
- Then select “Clear Data” and click OK
- Confirm any dialog
- Return to the desktop, and re-launch Fitness On Demand app which is the blue play button icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Observe the pairing code.
On the iPad:
- Select the “Admin” option in the upper-right of the screen.
- Enter your Fitness On Demand pass code 2411
- In the Admin area tap “Replace media hub”
- Enter video player name (any name is fine)
- Enter pairing code
- Select OK, and then exit out of the Admin menu
Tap send when all information is entered