Ensure the Media Hub is powered on, and the HDMI cable is connected to an HDMI port on the display. Also ensure the display is on the correct HDMI input. If the display is still blank, please contact Product Support for further diagnosis.
Articles in this section
- So1o - How do I adjust the volume?
- So1o - How do I return to the Home Screen?
- So1o - Where is my So1o application?
- How to Re-Pair Your Media Hub to Your Kiosk
- How To Unlock the Home Button
- TV is showing a blank screen or no signal is showing
- What is the “Admin” pass code on the Kiosk?
- A video is selected on the GROUP kiosk, but it doesn’t play on the display
- When installing the GROUP kiosk, it is asking for log in credentials
- Kiosk is showing a registration screen