The Home button on the Kiosk is locked. To unlock the Home button in order to change Settings, please contact Product Support. After Product Support is finished addressing the issue, they will lock the Home button back down to prevent customers from changing settings.
Articles in this section
- How To Unlock the Home Button
- TV is showing a blank screen or no signal is showing
- What is the “Admin” pass code on the Kiosk?
- Home button on Kiosk is not working
- A video is selected on the GROUP kiosk, but it doesn’t play on the display
- When installing the GROUP kiosk, it is asking for log in credentials
- Kiosk is showing a registration screen
- Touch screen isn’t responding to touch
- Kiosk isn’t loading Fitness on Demand software
- I’m unable to log in to the CustomerControl™ Panel