This is generally caused by an extended internet outage. It could also potentially mean that the license had been disabled. Contact Product Support as they will need to recommission the license.
Articles in this section
- How to Re-Pair Your Media Hub to Your Kiosk
- How To Unlock the Home Button
- TV is showing a blank screen or no signal is showing
- What is the “Admin” pass code on the Kiosk?
- A video is selected on the GROUP kiosk, but it doesn’t play on the display
- When installing the GROUP kiosk, it is asking for log in credentials
- Kiosk is showing a registration screen
- Touch screen isn’t responding to touch
- Kiosk isn’t loading Fitness on Demand software
- I’m unable to log in to the CustomerControl™ Panel