This is generally caused by a power outage or the kiosk being shut off abruptly. To reset the calibration, turn the kiosk off and remove from power for one minute and turn back on to see if it responds. If still unresponsive, please contact Product Support to go through a touch calibration.
Articles in this section
- How To Unlock the Home Button
- TV is showing a blank screen or no signal is showing
- What is the “Admin” pass code on the Kiosk?
- Home button on Kiosk is not working
- A video is selected on the GROUP kiosk, but it doesn’t play on the display
- When installing the GROUP kiosk, it is asking for log in credentials
- Kiosk is showing a registration screen
- Touch screen isn’t responding to touch
- Kiosk isn’t loading Fitness on Demand software
- I’m unable to log in to the CustomerControl™ Panel