Make sure the power is on. Check for a green light by the power button and for fans running. Next, ensure the display has power and is on the correct input. If you’re still experiencing the issue, restart the application and reboot the system.
Articles in this section
- How To Unlock the Home Button
- TV is showing a blank screen or no signal is showing
- What is the “Admin” pass code on the Kiosk?
- Home button on Kiosk is not working
- A video is selected on the GROUP kiosk, but it doesn’t play on the display
- When installing the GROUP kiosk, it is asking for log in credentials
- Kiosk is showing a registration screen
- Touch screen isn’t responding to touch
- Kiosk isn’t loading Fitness on Demand software
- I’m unable to log in to the CustomerControl™ Panel